8 Fraser St.
Off Mpuka Police Station Calabar
Cross River State
Interest in Forestry: peripheral
Mission Statement: To stimulate sustainable development by initiating programs that promote conservation process and resource utilisation as well as manpower enhancement. (Crusaders of sustainable development)
Organisational Goals or Objectives:
- To bring together all environmentalists aimed at fostering a developmental project to our planet earth.
- To inculcate in the minds of the rural dwellers the need of sustaining their homes through the available mediums, workshops, conferences, seminars, symposium and mass media.
- To fight against the menaces of societal deviances such as prostitution, cultism, political thuggery, drug abuse, poverty and other devices that degrade our environment.
- Monitoring and checkmating the abuse of our natural resources by the restive youths
- Liaising with international agencies, multinationals, governments and private sector businesses, NGOs and individuals to promote and execute projects viable to societal growth.