HQ situated in New Zealand
Type of NGO: NGO,
Interest in Forestry: peripheral
Contact method: email : email@example.com
Holistic Management International
- Holistic Management International, formerly The Savory Center, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization founded in 1984.
- Our organization stands alone as the originator and primary mover of dramatically effective land management and renewal practices that have become increasingly widespread. A significant percentage of the land management organizations, consultants and trainers working and selling services today received training through Holistic Management International.
Our primary objective is to help farmers and ranchers, as well as public land managers and development organizations, to achieve these and other critical
- Increase annual profits, effectively and significantly;
- Enhance the efficiency, natural health, productivity and profitability of their land;
- Provide a framework for family, owners, managers, foremen, communal agriculturalists and other ranch/farm stakeholders to work together toward a common future;
- Enable conservation or public land managers to consistently improve the health of the land while minimizing the cost to the public or constituencies;
- Enable development agencies working with marginalized farmers or pastoral people to break the cycle of food and water insecurity.
- We are responsible for, and committed to, the economic viability of our enterprise. Philanthropic support accounts for approximately one third of our operating and program costs. In addition to receiving donations and other funding, we offer a variety of revenue-generating educational tools, seminars, on-site training, and other products and services.
- we are committed to furthering Holistic Management education worldwide, to supporting trained Holistic Management professionals, and to forming strategic partnerships that address a wide range of environmental, social and economic objectives.